segunda-feira, 30 de março de 2009

Not a single word tonight

I keep trying to find words to describe this mix of feelings, but I can't, I won't find. There is no way to explain what I feel and I've done, I haven't done anything. Do you remember when we use to be parts of the same world? I won't forget, because you were somebody else to me for the first time I met you. Can you explain what happen to us? No! you can't. I can't tell you what you mean to me, because you mean way more that I thought. But you are scaping from my hands and I know I could not hold you. Stay here, stay a little bit more, let me feel your breath. Stay, please, let me look in your eyes, don't tell me you should go, it is late, you can be with me now. Don't let me here, alone, by myself, I can't walk without you. Do you remember this song? We used to listen together "why don't we go somewhere only we know?" You are going, but you are going without me, take me with you! Lets get drunk tonight, we always get drunk together! Lets sing, lets play, lets make love, lets get the hell out of here.
But now it's a little bit late, I've made my choices and you've made yours. I should move on as you do. Just in case you want to come back, tell me. I'll be waiting for you, right here.
It hurts, but I won't repeat that mistake again.

Not now.

Not anymore.

[This is the last time - Keane]

3 comentários:

MárioDavid disse...

Somewhere only we know...
"Do you remember when we used to be parts of the same world? "
Beautiful, simple and so complex at the same time. Fantastic job, as always.

This phrase, "somewhere only we know", by Keane; I loved how you used it. Somewhere back in time, this phrase meant so much to me and someone who loved me, and whose i've loved so much. Now she's gone, and i'm here, still remembering those days... But that's after-midnight stuff for us to talk kkk

Kisses Laura...

MárioDavid disse...

And oh, I still use it as my "living city" in Orkut... I don't know, maybe thats just to try to remember her a little bit, everytime i lay my eyes on it =)

Laura disse...

Well, thank you! This text (and your comments about it) mean a lot to me.

=]